ENGINEERING TECHNICIANS- AUTOCAD AND INVENTOR
SALARY: $54,000-$60,000 WITH FULL BENEFITS
DIRECT HIRE: LOCATED 15 MILES FROM DUBUQUE
- Correct and generate detail and assembly drawings with the use of AutoCad and Inventor
- Prepare estimates and proposal drawings
- Design and inspect product
- Generate inspection reports and assist Project Supervisors with drafting work and other departmental tasks as necessary
PROGRESSION OF POSITION:
After learning our product lines and becoming familiar with managing projects, this position leads to becoming a Project Supervisor where multiple projects must be managed simultaneously.
- This position requires traveling domestically and internationally (20-25% of the time) to inspect product or provide on-site technical support during installations.
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of AutoCad and Inventor.
- They also need to be extremely detail-oriented, well organized, able to multi-task and prioritize, have good communication skills, confident, self-motivated and a team player.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer