Tell us about the position, your business, and your company culture, and we'll create a customized job description and source candidates who fit the profile. In addition to searching locally, as a member of NPAworldwide, Sedona can tap into a global network of professional employment agencies.
Professional and Direct Hire Placements
Sedona uses its various resources, networks, pre-screening tools, assessments, and an initial one-on-one interview with candidates to ensure that you interview only the most qualified candidates, saving you both time and money. Once you identify the person you would like to hire, the candidate is hired directly to your company and goes on your company payroll.
With a temp-to-hire placement, you can fill a key position right away without the expense of advertising, screening, and interviewing non-qualified applicants. It’s a great way to monitor an employee’s performance on the job. You can observe how they interact with co-workers and your customers before you make a hiring commitment. During the orientation period, employees are considered an employee of Sedona Staffing Services and are paid through our payroll for the hours they work at your business. At the end of the orientation period, if you choose to hire the candidate directly, there are no additional “buy out” fees.
If you have a special project, vacations to cover, or you need extra help during peak times, temporary employees can fill that skill gap. When things slow down, we can find other opportunities for those temporary employees. We'll provide the people, payroll, benefit costs, payroll taxes, Workers’ Compensation, and unemployment claims.
When permanent staff additions can’t be justified, but your company still needs top-notch technical, executive, or professional skills, Sedona Staffing can assemble the best and brightest from across the nation to join your team for as long - or as short - as you need them.
Sedona assumes all legal obligations for pay-rolled employees' wages, payroll deductions, unemployment insurance, and workers' compensation.
Pre-Screening Services of Candidates
- Background Checks
- Drugs Screens
- Assessment and Skills Testing
- We offer over 1,500 validated assessments to help verify the skills of candidates. Frequently used tests include: basic industrial math, Microsoft Word and Excel, Quickbooks, and Electronic Schematics. Assessments are customizable based on your company's needs.
- Driving Records
- Personality Profiles
- Prove-it Testing
- Assessment Evaluations
- Other screening tools available upon request
It takes an experienced, well-rounded, and knowledgeable HR professional to ensure that your company's workforce is used effectively to support your business goals. Sedona has seasoned HR specialists, who can focus on your HR needs, while you focus on your company's core competencies.
- I9 Audits - The I-9 form is a key piece to verify employees are eligible and authorized to work in the United States. Violations related to the Form I-9 can be costly to a business. Sedona helps companies eliminate risk regarding the Form I-9.
- Employee Mediation - A Sedona representative’s role as a mediator is to establish an environment of confidential, open, and respectful communication, where parties are empowered to seek solutions that are mutually acceptable and actionable.
Sedona works closely with our clients to establish, implement, and continually improve employee training.
- On-boarding orientations - Customizable orientations, including, but not limited to: Pre-employment screenings, assessments, new hire requirements, walk through of work environment.
- Employee Engagement
Other customizable staffing services are available upon client request, contact your local Sedona Staffing office to learn more about our services.