Looking for Assemblers!
Day shift: 5am to 3pm (20 minute paid lunch), OT on Fridays as needed!
Pay Rate: $17+/HR, Based on Experience
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE: Gather appropriate parts per shop order; perform quality checks to assure quality final assemblies are being shipped to the end customer. Assemble parts and weldments as required. Responsible for equipment, tools, and minor maintenance; including proper tool storage at end of shift.
WHAT THIS ROLE NEEDS:
- Hand dexterity and working knowledge of hand tools
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Previous experience in manufacturing setting
- Familiarity with weld, assembly processes
- Ability to lift/push up to 50 lbs.
- Bending, lifting, and standing
- Exposure to noise and weld and grinding smoke at times
Please call us at 563-927-2585 or email Manchester@careerpros.com for more information
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer