WAGE: $30+ /HR – Full Time
LOCATION: DUBUQUE, IA ONSITE
As a Carpenter Foreman your primary responsibility will be to oversee and coordinate the activities of a small team of carpenters to ensure the successful completion of construction projects. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations on the job site, ensuring adherence to safety regulations, and ensuring high-quality workmanship. This position requires carpentry experience and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others.
What we’d like you to bring the opportunity:
- Experience in carpentry, including framing, finishing, and general construction.
- Proven experience in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and safety regulations.
- Organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to read blueprints, interpret construction plans, and execute them accordingly.
Interested in learning more? Great! I’d welcome the opportunity to chat with you as well Please text Amanda at 563.663.9119 or email: email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity