Radiator Assembly-Cedar Falls
1st Shift, FT 6am-2:30pm, $20.00 hrly
Job Description: Tasks such as assembling components, subassemblies, products, or systems, reading prints and work orders, drawings and sample assemblies.
- Shipping & Receiving
- Assembles subcomponents into finished assemblies
- Ability to problem solve assembly issues
- Work with overhead crane (rigging, safety, normal operations)
- Pulls parts per Work Instructions and Bill of Material
- Stocks workstations with all necessary hardware
- Prepares finished goods for shipment by inspecting the completed assembly and placing them on customer designated shipping racks
- Completes daily inspection of workstation fixtures
- Cross-Functional Competence
- High school diploma or GED (required)
Experience and Requirements:
- Proficiency with hand tools (required)
- Prior forklift certification or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Experience with overhead crane (rigging, safety, normal operations) preferred
- Hand eye coordination
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
If interested in this position, please submit resume to email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer