Construction Project Manager (Greenhouse)
Company based out of NE Iowa
A local Northeast Iowa base company is seeking a Project Manager who will collaborate and manager the design, deliver and installation of commercial structures.
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with sales and business development to attract prospective customers through referrals, conference calls, and onsite visits as needed.
- Collaborate with Team Project Managers to troubleshoot design/site issues expeditiously and in a cost-conscious manner.
- Learn product line and acquire a functional understanding of all departments that is involved in a project.
- Grow and adapt to product and process improvements/changes as needed
- Supervise the work activities of construction crews assigned to assemble greenhouses onsite, and evaluate their performance as needed.
- Assign work to construction crews and coordinate their activities.
- In support of the coordinator, select outside contractors for building assembly, and coordinate their activities as needed.
- Advise customers regarding the design of their greenhouses/systems and lead the information flow to design departments accordingly.
- Provide technical support for customers who install their own greenhouses and systems.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints regarding design, installation, and product quality at all stages of the process.
- Schedule and ship material for installations, and arrange for necessary equipment.
- Travel to site for inspection before and after installation as needed.
What we’d like you to bring the table:
- BS degree in engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, project management, industrial engineering, business or a related field is preferred or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in project management, project planning and execution is preferred.
- Ability to define and solve specific customer problems associated with installation
- Ability to manage multiple, complex activities
- Ability to lead and coordinate the work of others
Interested in learning more? Please email (or text) a copy of your professional resume to: