HOURS: 5AM TO 130PM OR 8AM TO 430PM M-F
LOCATION: DUBUQUE ONSITE
Sedona Staffing Services is currently looking for multiple welding candidates. Openings are on 1st shift. This position is located in the Dubuque area. A Welding test will be required by all applicants, performed at client site. Wage for this position is based on experience and quality of welds.
- Using engineering drawings and welding procedures
- Insure parts to be welded conform to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Inspect completed parts for weld quality and conformance to specifications.
- Performs other duties as required or directed.
- Must be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Must be able to perform shop math.
- Must be able to properly use fine measurement instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and a tape measure.
- Must have good eye/hand coordination.
- Physically able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have the ability to learn to drive a forklift safely.
To apply for these openings; please email Nikki@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer