Maintenance Technician - Manufacturing
Full Time – Days (10-hour days Tuesday-Friday)
$28 + / hour + full benefits package
A local Maquoketa manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their manufacturing team. As the Maintenance Technician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the ensuring the operation and maintenance of our manufacturing equipment and facilities. The right fit candidate will have previous maintenance and troubleshooting experience in a production or manufacturing environment, and working experience with PLCs (Programmable logic controllers) and CNC (Computer numerical control) equipment. This is a direct hire opportunity, meaning the right fit candidate will go directly onto the hiring company’s payroll and be eligible for company provided benefits.
What you get to do (in a snap-shot):
- Conducting regular inspections and performing preventive maintenance tasks on machinery and equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Diagnosing mechanical, electrical, and technical issues and providing timely repairs to minimize downtime.
- Collaborating with other maintenance team members to troubleshoot complex problems and implement effective solutions.
- Keeping accurate records of maintenance activities, repairs, and equipment history.
- Participating in equipment installations, upgrades, and modifications.
- Following safety protocols and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment.
Interested in learning more? Please share a copy of your resume or relevant work experience to: Amanda@careerpros.com or text 563-663-9119