Sedona Staffing Services in Prairie du Chien has a manufacturer in the Boscobel area who has immediate openings.
2nd shift openings, will include rotating weekends
Pay: $15+ per hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and follow all GMP’s.
- Complete all required paperwork that applies to specified areas and products
- Identify defects in packages/pouches
- Monitor weights and case counts
- Assemble cases either manually or automatically using case making machine
- Operate a pallet jack
- Monitor production schedule board to know what is scheduled to be produced in the area of work.
- Operate all equipment following company and manufactures safety guidelines
- Use proper lifting techniques when lifting
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not mandatory.
- One year of hands-on experience in manufacturing, and/or service work preferred but not mandatory.
- Familiarity with food safety and USDA regulatory preferred but not mandatory.
If interested please call Sedona Staffing today at 608-326-7000 or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.