GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR WELDERS!
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes.
- Prepares broken parts for welding by grooving or scarfing surfaces.
- Chips off excess weld, slag, and spatter.
- Preheats work piece with hand torch or heating furnace.
- Positions and clamps work pieces together or assembles them in jig or fixture.
- Tacks assemblies together.
If you are a qualified welder, please submit your resume to Dyersville@careerpros.com or call 563-875-7030.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer