LEAVE OF ABSENCE COORDINATORS
LOCATION: DUBUQUE, IA
CONTRACT: 1ST SHIFT THRU FEBRUARY
To analyze reported Family Medical Leave (FMLA) requests; to make determinations based on state and federal regulations; and to ensure that on-going claim management is within company service standards and industry best practices.
One (1) year disability management and/or FMLA administration experience required
•Human Resources experience including FMLA administration preferred. Skills & Knowledge
• Knowledge of state and federal FMLA regulations
• Knowledge of medical disability management
• Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Analytical and interpretive skills • Strong organizational skills • Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance
Please email resume to email@example.com
, computer assessments will need to be completed to be submitted.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer