Location: Dakota, IL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review, Track, Maintain and create Fixed Asset Record
• Create and Reconcile ongoing project Accounts
• Daily, monthly, and annual cash flow responsibility.
• Preparation of borrowing base report for the bank
• Assist with the monthly close process (bank reconciliations, journal entries, account reviews, etc).
• Assist with the preparation of the annual operating plan.
• Should have 2-5 years’ experience in all aspects of accounting.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Proficient knowledge of Excel, problem-solving, and analytical skills required.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 2-5 years of accounting experience.
For a complete job description or to submit your resume and salary requirements, please contact Danielle at email@example.com
or call 608-325-5100.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer