Production Workers needed for local client in Dyersville, IA
Shift: Mon-Thurs 6:00am-4:30pm
This position will be responsible for cutting and fabricating parts to be used in the main production lines as well as assemble finished product.
- Use hand tools.
- Read and understand product drawings and dimensions.
- Perform quality control checks.
- Review production schedules, customer orders, shipping orders and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, assembled and distributed.
- Consistently and accurately follow all quality control programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
Please call 563.875.7030 or send your resume to Dyersville@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer