Metal Stamping Operators - Peosta
A Peosta based company is seeking to add qualified candidates in their Press Machine area on 1st & 2nd shift. These positions are To-Hire opportunities. Occasional overtime may be required. Apply Today!
• Stamping operation
• May assist in and/or operate automatic and/or progressive die work
• Packs, sorts, and reworks (including grinding, buffing, or polishing) a variety of parts.
• Load blanks onto conveyor systems
• Occasionally checks own parts, and completes quality sheets as necessary
• Conforms to all company safety rules
Qualifications for Press Operator:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• At least 3 months’ general experience in a manufacturing environment
• Be flexible in job assignments and duties
• Ability to read/comprehend/write simple instructions
• Ability to stand for long periods of time; lift at least 50 lbs and move up to 75 lbs
To apply for these roles, please contact Sedona Staffing by calling 563-556-3040 or email your resume to JoeV@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer