HELP DESK 2- MEDICAL
The primary goal is to correct missing data fields like start and end dates of customer contracts in the CLM and to add new agreements with all appropriate metadata to enable reporting on renewal rates. Add data fields missing from existing contracts and locate, document, and load critical agreements currently not captured in the CLM. Correct missing data fields for customer contracts
Responsible for using various company resources to identify, combine and confirm completeness of pdf agreements. Review, extract data, identify metadata fields from agreement documents and ensuring accurateness in preparation for uploading in an enterprise system. Ability to review and validate data entry requirements, work closely with Project Manager and other constituents such as subject matter experts in a group effort to complete the project end to end.
• 5 to 7 years of data entry experience required.
• 4+ years of experience with enterprise software such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc.
• Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
• 5+ years using MS Word, Adobe PDFs, Excel, and other office applications
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Verbal and written communication skills • Attention to detail, and interpersonal skills. • Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. • Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information. • Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
Education High school diploma or GED required Physical Requirements General Office Demands
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer