CONTRACT POSITION IN BEAVER CROSSING, NE
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: Field and Processing-Greenhouse-Pathology Lab
• Hand harvest of soybean and wheat
•Machine and single head threshing
• Seed processing and inventory
• Planting wheat seeds and then monitoring plant health through a growing cycle
• Leaf sampling for DNA marker analysis
• Assist wheat pathology program in all aspects of the lab, greenhouse, and field activity including inoculum production, wheat seed planting, disease establishment, research plot maintenance, data collection and harvesting.
• Assisting with the care of the lab, greenhouse and growth chamber facility, equipment, and supplies
• Seed cleaning, grinding and milling in the Quality Lab
• Data collection throughout growing cycle-entry in Microsoft Word and Access
Qualifications: Agronomy or biology experience and/or crop experience preferred but not required. Basic computing skills in order to use Microsoft Office applications Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a half-hour lunch, Monday thru Friday; some weekend and overtime during peak seasons.
If interested in this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Is An Equal Opportunity Employer