Monday – Friday No Overnights / No Weekends
A locally owned and operated company is looking for a dedicated CDL Truck Driver assist with product deliveries and to join their team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, be committed to safety and have solid driving skills and record. This is a direct hire opportunity. Meaning, the best fit candidate will go directly onto the hiring company’s payroll and receive their benefits package.
- Safely operate and maintain assigned commercial vehicles.
- Transport goods and materials to various destinations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure the safety and functionality of the vehicle.
- Maintain accurate logs and records of deliveries and pickups.
- Assist with unloading of cargo when necessary (must be able to operate pallet jack and or forklift
What we’d like you to bring to the opportunity:
- Valid CDL (Commercial Driver's License) Class A, Class B or Class C with a clean driving record.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and safety procedures.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects when required.
- A commitment and dependability to the team as a whole
Interested in learning more? Please share a copy of your working experience to:Amanda@careerpros.com or text: 563-663-9119