ITEM PROCESSORS- 2 POSITIONS
Schedule for part time: M-F 3:00-9:00/10:00pm, some evenings could go to 11pm
Schedule for full time: M-F 1:00pm to 10:00pm
The Item Processing Clerk operates the Canon 190 check scanner to image items for daily processing. Using the Imagevision systems enter amounts and balance transactions for items to be posted. Prepare runfiles to be sent to the local clearing banks and the Federal Reserve. Proves record of transactions by performing essential duties and responsibilities.
1. Process proof work through the Canon 190 check scanner for business.
2. Use the Imagevision system to enter amounts and accounts on items that were not read by CAR/LAR software.
3. Balance transactions within each run.
4. Key MICRS for outgoing items.
5. Process inclearing items.
6. Print and verify customer adjustments.
7. Update daily volumes spreadsheet.
8. Process daily Lockbox for commercial customers.
9. Transmit files to Computer Operations.
10. Prepare Canadian cash letters.
11. Provide courteous and efficient service to customer, employees in a timely manner.
12. Answer proof telephone calls and emails to assist with problem solving, as necessary.
13. Perform all duties as assigned by Item Processing Manager.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.