Location: Dakota, IL
The role of maintenance in this business is to ensure reliability of equipment and improve the overall equipment effectiveness of all machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain functioning maintenance systems to meet the business needs of the company
• Utilize the CMMS to log work (reactive and planned)
• Maintaining and troubleshooting the following equipment:
Packaging Equipment and Conveying Systems
PLCs, Drives, Sensors
Power Transmission(gears, chains, etc)
Roll Fed Hot Melt
• Support the preventive maintenance system for all company assets using a CMMS.
• Ensure compliance with all company required training (Safety, Quality, ISO, etc)
Training, Education & Experience
• 3-5 years of experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Technical school, course work or degree, considered a plus
• Additional training in related fields / equipment considered a plus
• Welding experience considered a plus
• Strong mechanical or electrical aptitude, with a desire to increase their knowledge.
For a complete job description or to submit your resume, please contact Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 608-325-5100.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer