Friday, Saturday, Sunday --- 6:00am – 6:30pm
When an employee works three 12/hour shifts, he/she would qualify to get paid for an additional 4 hours.
Steel toed shoes are NOT required for this position.
This is an entry level position and will be responsible for measuring, cutting and/or moving material for fabrication according to design drawings or work orders. This position is responsible for quality control and getting the items ready for shipment to the customer in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities Include: ▪ Set up all tools, appliances, machines, fixtures and materials needed to fabricate the assigned product.
▪ Review work order for instructions and/or special requirements.
▪ Measure, cut, and/or move materials into position for fabrication according to design drawings and work order instructions.
▪ Inspect all work completed for overall quality and identify any errors.
▪ Ability to learn the heat sealing process.
▪ Correct any errors or rework as necessary.
▪ Prepare finished product for next transfer or shipment.
▪ Adhere to all safety and OSHA regulations.
▪ Other duties as assigned
If intereted in this opportunity, please contact Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer