WELDERS- 2ND SHIFT
DIRECT HIRE: FULL TIME WITH BENEFITS
A growing Dubuque, IA company is looking to add WelderS to their team. The best fit candidate will possess Welding experience in a manufacturing / production setting and have solid working history.
- Fit and weld stainless steel piping and components according to welding and quality
- Fabricate vessels, filters, and tanks according to specific codes and procedures.
- Operate manufacturing and fabrication equipment such as welding machine, plasma torch, acetylene torch, milling machine, drill press, slip rolls, seam welder, band saw, sanding and polishing equipment, circular saw, forklift truck, overhead crane, etc.
- Assemble pipe, filters, motors and compressors, vessels and tubing.
- Maintain the shop work area which includes, but not limited to, sweeping, putting tools away, and clearing pallets and cardboard from the shop.
- Perform quality inspections and complete necessary paperwork
- Secondary education in Welding and 2+ years of professional welding experience
- Ability to read and follow CAD drawings
- Strong knowledge in the fields of welding, metallurgy, manufacturing, and engineering documentation required, as well as skilled experience in the use of welding machines, power tools, overhead cranes, and forklift trucks
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.