LOCATION: DUBUQUE IA
CONTRACT: THRU MID APRIL
To process claims and determine benefits due pursuant to a disability plan; to make timely payments and adjustments for workers compensation, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), and other disability offsets; and to ensure the ongoing processing of claims.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyzes, approves and authorizes assigned claims and determines benefits due pursuant to a disability plan.
• Determines benefits due, makes timely claims payments and adjustments for workers compensation, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), and other disability offsets.
• Informs claimants of documentation required to process claims, required time frames, payment information and claims status either by phone, written correspondence and/or claims system.
• Refers cases as appropriate to supervisor and management; maintains professional client relationships.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Excellent oral and written communication
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Analytical and interpretive skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
EXPERIENCE: One (1) year general office experience required. One year benefits or claims management experience or successful completion of Disability Representative training required. Bachelors preferred
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer