Sedona Staffing Services is currently seeking Material Handlers/Movers for a warehouse located in Waterloo, Iowa.
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, supplies, equipment, and products within warehouse.
- Pulls product for deliveries.
- Ensures the accuracy of deliveries.
- Reads load lists, production schedule, customer or shipping instructions in order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Loads and unloads trucks, verifies load lists, and moves materials and items to storage, production, service, office or other designated areas.
- The qualifications, physical demands and work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED and dependable work history.
- Prior knowledge of general construction applications and terminology and/or window and door applications or components is desirable but not required
Monday-Friday 7-3:30, with occasional overtime if helping with deliveries.
If interested in this position, please contact Trisha at 319-268-9204 or mail resume to JOBSCF@CAREERPROS.COM
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.