IDENTITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
LOCATION: DONELSON TN
CRITICAL: SAILPOINT/IDENTITY IQ EXPERIENCE
COMPANY continues to mature the information security program, we seek a lead architect to support our global Identity and Access Management program within the Information Security organization. This position is responsible as the technical lead role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of Identity Management application in the company environments and assisting our implementation partners in that process. As an Architect for Identity Access Management (IAM), you will help drive the strategic direction and vision, as well as maintain the IAM service architecture and domain model. This position will work closely with other key business areas within Change Healthcare and Information Security including HR, Audit and Compliance.
· Fluent English (oral and written)
· Experience implementing SailPoint. Strong and proven experience of architecting and designing identity and access management solutions focusing on the SailPoint IIQ and SecurityIQ application.
· Experience in IT security and engineering with deep understanding of major platforms, building secure and compliant business processes and systems and working with developing IT General Controls
· Expert in Core Java, Design Patterns understanding and usage
· Excellent understanding of HTTP protocol, Web based frameworks like Struts, JSF, Spring and ORM tool like Hibernate, Web Service architecture – SOAP & REST based
· Experience deploying or managing SSO platforms
· Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
· Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
· Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
· Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
· Experience with enterprise systems (Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
· Familiarity with RBAC
· Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
· Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
· Requires expert knowledge of multiple development technologies
· Experience with QA duties (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans)
· Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
· Advanced knowledge in Directory Services, Authentication/Authorization, Access Provisioning, Access Review, Single Sign-On, and Federation
· Experience implementing OAuth 2.0 and SAML 2.0
· Experience implementing intercept based SSO technologies (e.g. Ping, RSA Access Manager, etc)
· Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, analytical ability, and leadership skills
· Solid consultative skills with ability to drive accurate and timely decisions
· Ability to influence others to achieve results
· Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables
· Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions
· Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer