2018 marked an exciting year for Sedona Staffing Services as we celebrated 25 years in business! As we reflect on 25 years of success, we also recognize that this could not be celebrated without the continued support of all the communities we serve!
Over the next year, as a way to give thanks, Sedona Staffing will be donating a total of $25,000 to local charities. Each month, a total of $2,500 will be awarded to the local non-profit that receives the most votes in the communities where our Sedona offices are located.
We invite you to celebrate with us by voting for a Platteville area non-profit organization of your choice. Visit our website, CAREERPROS.COM, to cast your votes daily between March 25th, 2019 and April 23rd, 2019. The winning non-profit will be announced April 30th on Facebook and in the Grant, Iowa,& Lafayette Shopping News.
Voting Periods by Location:
Dubuque, IA/Peosta, IA | October 25th - November 26th- WINNER: March of Dimes - Iowa Chapter Dubuque Dyersville, IA | November 27th - December 27th- WINNER: Dyersville Area Historical Society
Manchester, IA | December 28th - January 28th- WINNER: Hartwick Huskys Water Show Ski Team Monticello, IA | January 29th - February 26th- WINNER: Chelsey's Dream Foundation Prairie du Chien, WI | February 27th - March 27th- WINNER: Wheel of Todd
- Platteville, WI | March 25th - April 23rd
- Monroe, WI | April 23rd - May 21st
- Cedar Falls, IA | May 20th - June 18th
- Independence, IA | June 24th - July 16th
- Cedar Rapids, IA | July 22nd - August 21st
- must be a 501c3 and provide services within a 25 mile radius of any of our Sedona offices listed
- non-profits located in multiple communities are only eligible to win once
For updates during the course of our campaign, like our Sedona Staffing Services Facebook page or search our hashtag on social media - #25YearsOfCareers