CONSTRUCTION MANAGER- DIRECT HIRE
Location: Dubuque, IA
(Construction projects are in the great Dubuque area. Very limited travel)
This is a direct hire opportunity
This crucial role will act as a liaison bridging client needs with technical field logistics. Their efforts will deepen relationships with existing and new client base and continue the growth of companies reputation and breadth of services throughout the region. A strong emphasis on development will be integrated within this role.
The Construction Manager will lead the construction team in assembling pre-construction estimates/budgets, develop schedules and deadlines to keep development on schedule, and break complex projects into bid packages. Upon project commencement, this role will track the budget, update clients on changes, as well as coordinate and schedule all work necessary to complete the building project.
This position will be responsible for multiple projects in various stages of construction from project development, preconstruction, design, to project close-out.
- Assist, if not lead, continuous improvement on tracking job performance and integrating systems to streamline estimating to job reporting
- Create and manage the budgets for each project including supplies, materials and labor
- Create schedules for construction projects and ensure projects are fully staffed
- Maintain continuous communication with clients and update them on any changes
- Manage both new construction and remodeling projects
- Oversee subcontractors and vendors to ensure quality standards are met
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
- Effectively communicate and maintain good working relations with local authorities Must be good at planning for large-scale, multi-steps projects
- This person must effectively plan, coordinate and communicate with the owners, superintendent, project architects and engineers, contractors, suppliers, etc. for each project
If you are interested in learning more, Please submit a copy of your professional resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer