SHIFTS: 1ST AND 3RD BOTH AVAIL
This role will start off on 3rd shift working from 10:00PM to 6:30AM.
As a 3rd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Dubuque you will be responsible for supervision of facility and production maintenance activities throughout the factory on 3rd shift. In addition, you will:
• Be responsible for leading the skilled trade workforce and contracted service employees to accomplish safety, quality, delivery, and efficiency goals.
• Oversee job responsibilities include directing daily wage assignments, assigning work priority, management of departmental staffing, schedules, cost, and operating budget.
• Ensure that assigned personnel have appropriate training, work instruction and tools to successfully do their job.
• Manage emergency repairs and work with operations to schedule Preventive Maintenance activities
• Ensure adequate cross-over of work with 1st and 2nd shift maintenance supervisors.
• Lead employee engagement activities, while establishing a positive employee environment through communications, feedback and overall guidance.
• Monitor individual/group performance and take corrective action including discipline, as needed and respond to complaints to ensure the Company and employees adhere to policies, practices, procedures, and work rules.
What Skills You Need
• 1-3 years engineering or supervisory experience.
• Strong team building skills.
• Demonstrated team leadership and mentoring experience preferably within a union environment.
• Experience with manufacturing processes.
• Demonstrated mechanical/electrical aptitude.
• Experience with engineering principals.
• Experience in budgeting, forecasting and scheduling.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime and weekends based on business needs.
What Makes You Stand Out
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Experience in a manufacturing or union environment.
• Experience with SAP Plant Maintenance.
• Product knowledge of construction or forestry equipment.
Education (or equivalent experience)
• Bachelor’s degree.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer