Position Summary :
A local Dubuque company seeks a shop laborer who can weld, assemble, grind, and smooth doors and door accessories to the expectations of the client.
Hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 1st shift
Wage: $15-20/ hour based on experience
- Assemble client product according to templates in order to create accuracy
- 1-2 years experience welding using MIG Gas
- Grind, smooth, and use of jig saw in order to finish and prepare product to be shipped
- Use of math skills and ability to read a tape measure to create an accurate product that meats client expectation
- Ability to lift 50-75#
- Must have a valid drivers license and willing to get Fed Med Card
To be considered for these openings please call Lake at 563.556.3040 or email email@example.com
This position is available immediately!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer